Senior Manager, Sales Enablement
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and successful sales learning & development leader for our EMEA Markets. You will have passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop a team of enablement professionals to create high-impact enablement solutions for the EMEA Sales & Customer Success Organisation at Slack.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, and marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Senior Leadership to lead and drive the Enablement strategy for our EMEA Sales and Customer Success (CS) teams.
- Partner with Sales & CS Management and top performing Individual Contributors to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against EMEA priorities and plans.
- Program Manage cross-functional efforts, when required, to effectively execute against defined plans.
- Design and develop Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools) to improve upon the way we sell into the EMEA markets.
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle from inception to delivery
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and ROI of training initiatives
- Measure the impact of Enablement solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results
- Manage a high performing team of Enablement professionals in EMEA.
What you should have:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience of people management
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Experience in enterprise sales or a sales-driven environment preferred
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organised, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in Slack
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and Content management tools (Highspot) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.