Technical Recruiter - Software Engineering
Organizations are only as good as it’s people! You understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product and those around you! Slack is excited to be growing our engineering and product teams, and we are looking for Technical Recruiter to help us build our global engineering teams. You will partner with hiring managers, define their hiring strategy, build candidate pipelines, and grow our technical teams.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner closely with Engineering and Product leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Slack
- Partner with sourcing, recruiting, engineering, and people leadership to build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the closing process
- Collaborate with leaders to understand, define, and build talent profiles
- Act as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for engineering leadership.
- Take a data driven strategy to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline, provide direction, and training to partners
- Collaborate with recruiting programs and infrastructure to broaden your impact across pipelines
- Contribute to the growth of Slack’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the rest of the team
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to tackle problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Slack’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Slack in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
What you should have
- 4+ years of Technical or Product Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Ambassador, you represent yourself and the company with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack product and opportunity
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.