University Recruiting Specialist
University Recruiting Specialist
A company is only as good as it’s people, and as a recruiter you understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product and those around you. Slack is looking for a recruiter to join our small but mighty University Recruiting & Programs team. This team is responsible for devising and executing the company’s entry-level recruiting strategy and enablement programs. You will help implement creative recruiting strategies and inclusive programming for the next generation of Slack talent. You have a passion for student development, working cross-functionally with internal partners and implementing data driven solutions.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Run full-cycle recruitment process for both interns and new grads, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Plan and execute virtual / in-person (when safe to do so) recruiting events and continue to identify creative opportunities to drive our campus & diversity recruiting efforts
- Implement thoughtful programming and trainings for our interns, new grads and internal program partners
- Create, recommend and execute sourcing strategies to effectively build long-term student pipelines
- Manage recruiting processes and relationships with our partner organizations (i.e. Code2040, Rewriting the Code, Out4Undergrad, etc.)
- Partner with the Diversity, Engagement and Belonging team to ensure Slack’s University Recruiting efforts are focused on inclusive hiring practices and programming that supports students from a diverse set of backgrounds
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (People Operations, IT, hiring managers, etc.) to ensure smooth onboarding and offboarding processes for interns
- Take a data driven approach to identify areas of improvement within our recruiting processes and entry-level talent programs
- Serve as a talent advisor by partnering closely with hiring managers / teams to understand their talent needs and how to evaluate junior level talent
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS, team trackers and other People systems
What you should have
- 2-5+ years of recruiting experience, university / campus experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with building and engaging with diverse student pipelines
- Passionate about the candidate experience and building inclusive programs
- Willing to potentially travel (when safe to do so), predominantly domestic
- Ability to prioritize, flex, and work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and comfortable using data to drive decision making
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.