Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, International Marketing
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst - Marketing
Slack is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data and Analytics Team to provide insight analysis and self-serve analytic solutions across Marketing capabilities. This person will have deep analytics skills to evaluate marketing performance leading to optimized marketing campaigns to acquire and grow customers at Slack. This person needs to be comfortable working with diversified business partners including varied marketing functions, business operations, and data engineers. They will be solving business problems, collaborating across teams, and passionate about having an impact on a growing team.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct analyses and synthesis on marketing programs to drive pipeline generation and customer engagement
- Understand key business priorities, marketing goals, customer segments, decision drivers and hypotheses, to create performance metrics
- Provide thought analytics partnership and data support on the design, execution, and measurement of impactful marketing campaigns
- Design, build and automate key business metrics into self-serve dashboard to tell a story
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- Collaborate across Marketing, Business Operations, Data Engineer, and business leaders to understand business questions that data can answer effectively
What You Should Have
- Set short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them
- Possess advanced data analysis skills and deep knowledge on performance management principles on enterprise and growth marketing.
- Experience in scripting with SQL or Python, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Knowledge of cloud tools like Salesforce, AWS, Snowflake is plus
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Strong collaboration skills to work with others towards the same outcome and drive results
- Minimum of 5 years of analytics experience working with Marketing or Product teams
- 3+ Years’ experience with modern analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (Business Analytics, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related area)
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.