As an Integrations Developer, you will be working multi-functionally with business domain experts for Sales and Finance to solutions for integrations to 3rd party systems. We champion operational excellence by building high quality integrations, as well as testing and monitoring applications that help ensure we deliver a first-in-class system. Our work serves a vital role at Slack and influences teams across the company, including Marketing, Sales, Finance, and HR. Slack has a positive, diverse and encouraging culture—if this sounds like a fit for you, send us a note. We’d love to learn more about you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements
- Configure, build, test, and deploy integrations solutions
- Collaborate with peers to write, review and provide feedback on technical design proposals and participate in and contribute to code reviews.
- Write scalable tests, release plans and end user documentation to support our fast-growing organization
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Deliver techincal improvements, bug fixes, data setup, define test regression and acceptance criteria
- Closely work with internal support team and business users to understand the business requirements, including working with 3rd party integrators
- Provide recommendations for standard methodologies pertaining to integration design and development
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability and security
- 3+ years experience with full-lifecycle project implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience
- Experience in integrating with Salesforce, Workday and other cloud based applications
- Working knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Good understanding of SFDC business object model and relationships
- Ability to write code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand
- Record of success delivering for production environment and new projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Demonstrable ability to lead contending priorities successfully
- Experience with Workato, Mulesoft or other integration platforms
- Working knowledge of HR and Finance business processes
- Experience with Salesforce, PeopleSoft or other large enterprise applications
- Experience with building Slack applications
- Experience with integrating Slack with Workday
- Experience with databases that include Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Hive, Snowflake
Minimum annual salary of $98,900. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.