Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, Process & Tools
Slack is looking for a Sr. Analyst who has exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills to join the Sales Strategy and Operations team. We are a team of strategic business partners focused on aligning company and go-to-market priorities with day-to-day operations. In supporting a broad portfolio of strategic projects, the team will drive major levers of change and run-the-business enhancements to improve our go-to-market business process and efficiency. This individual would prioritize, own, and drive critical parts of the roadmap for our Sales and Customer Success organization.
You’ll be at the center of connecting what the business needs with our IT teams that can deliver on those requests. Working with Sales and Customer Success and IT leadership, you will connect the dots, identify business improvement areas, and drive changes at the intersection of people, process, and technology. You will design and drive projects to improve and streamline our go-to-market execution and internal operations, leading cross-functional teams involving IT, sales management, operations and finance. Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding and hands-on experience with sales operations, go-to-market systems (e.g. Salesforce), and enterprise sales & customer success.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Help develop prioritized roadmap of run-the-business enhancements and major projects for existing tools and related CRM integrations and functionality; serve as the product owner for Sales & CS
- Connect business needs with go-to-market systems design and execution
- Drive critical projects and enhancements, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders from IT, Sales Operations, Sales & Customer Success management, and Finance to ensure business objectives are met and projects are on time.
- Develop exceptionally effective relationships and regular communication with business partners -- in a highly matrixed team environment.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and a key point of contact on tools and process within Sales Operations, participating in IT scrum meetings as a key input for IT execution
What you should have
- 2+ years of experience leading projects cross functionally within a global sales organization
- Sales operations experience with focus on partnering with IT and Systems teams
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ as well as an understanding and experience with the broader sales tools landscape
- Strong communication skills and experience building relationships across the company
- Experience collaborating deeply with IT teams and operations teams
- Strong business judgement and project management skills
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.