Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do.
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative enablement professional who is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the Asia Pacific region of our Sales and Success organization. You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
This is a hybrid role, which will lead the APAC Sales and Success New Hire Boot Camp program, as well as design and deliver strategic enablement programs for our teams. You will customize global enablement initiatives and content for the APAC market and take them to the next level.
The ideal candidate is energized by building a community of belonging and craftsmanship in execution, while helping new hires ramp quickly and become customer ready. You will leverage a blended approach of live training, asynchronous e-learning, and on-the-job application of skills. Success in this role will be measured by the ability to effectively increase the quality and quantity of deals from our new hires, enhance the skill-set of all reps to drive sales and customer performance, and lead change management initiatives across the region.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, operations, and marketing to support strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Support the JAPAC enablement leader to drive and execute the Enablement strategy for our APAC Sales and Customer Success (CS) teams.
- Partner with APAC Leadership and top performing Individual Contributors to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Collaborate with Enablement Onboarding leads in other regions to design and enhance the APAC onboarding strategy
- Partner with key APAC cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to build priorities into onboarding, and execute against APAC priorities and plans
- Lead cross-functional efforts, when required, to optimally execute against defined plans.
- Design and develop solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools) to improve:
- The way APAC new hires onboard
- How we sell into and support customers in the APAC market
- Proactively balance the full training development life-cycle from inception to delivery.
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of training initiatives.
- Measure the impact of enablement solutions and iterate based on results.
Experience that will help you get start
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience driving sales training and broader Enablement programs
- Proficiency at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Experience in enterprise sales or a sales-driven environment preferred
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Creative mindset
- Passion for developing others
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in Slack
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate Rise, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Google meet, etc.), and Content management tools (Highspot) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.