Product Manager, Enterprise Device Trust
Slack is used by enterprise companies around the world, across many different industries and geographies. As our customers continue to deploy Slack in an ever-growing number of different device configuration scenarios, we need to identify and address their concerns around the security and compliance of the devices that are being used to connect to Slack. We are seeking a product manager to help develop and manage the future roadmap of functional enhancements to address customer challenges around enterprise device trust.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own end-to-end product plans and roadmap for features related to Enterprise Grid capabilities that help Slack expand with specific industry verticals
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- Continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to customers more quickly
- Partner closely with Slack’s Enterprise product development teams, assessing industry-specific requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them
What you should have
- You have experience as a product manager of enterprise products focusing on identifying and addressing industry-specific needs and requirements and have performed well in large and fast-growing organizations
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to regulated industries such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, financial services, and government/public sector
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Committed desire to understand our customers
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Natural leadership skills. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function, and people love working with you
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience developing software in a lean / agile environment
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.