Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Slack is looking for a strategic, results oriented Manager to join the Sales Strategy & Operations team.This person will partner with senior leaders across the Americas (AMER) Sales Organization to drive strategic initiatives that shape the growth trajectory of Slack’s Enterprise Business.
The AMER sales strategy role will be focused on partnering with executives and cross-functional partners within Slack to drive large-scale impact and transformation across the go-to-market engine of Slack. This candidate will help lead and drive GTM initiatives while acting as an advisor to key Sales executives within Slack.
The ideal candidate has strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive change. This candidate will demonstrate quick learning and an impressive history of driving results. Most importantly, the candidate will drive, through strong relationships and excellent communication, alignment across x-functional stakeholders and keep projects on track while embodying Slack’s key cultural tenets of Smart, Hardworking and Humble.
- Partner with AMER sales leadership to deliver strategic projects that enable the AMER business to execute its highest priority initiatives
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across different areas of the business (e.g. customer segments / product lines) to develop a deep understanding of key value drivers
- Proactively identify and evaluate opportunities to drive growth and improve performance of the AMER business and sales organization
- Drive select operational initiatives, including annual business planning
- Act as the strategic thought partner to various members of AMER Sales Leadership team, helping shape the sales strategy across the Enterprise business
- 7+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm and/or Strategy & Ops technology company
- BA/BS degree
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams through change management programs
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS GTM strategy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce reporting preferred
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.