Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
Our Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), the daily operations of our interview schedules and calendar, and being the face of Recruiting at Slack. Candidate experience will be your mantra. You really will be the hub of our recruiting operations and will be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Slack's recruiting path. You possess excellent communication skills. You have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy the challenge of building a great team of talented individuals while helping to scale a world class organization.
- Schedule onsite interview panels, including pre and post team sync ups
- Prepare interview packets and materials
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process, ensuring a high touch experience
- Set up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
- Arrange candidate travel accommodations and coordinate reimbursement with AP team
- Review and manage new hire offer documents
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with little guidance
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently
- High attention to process and a passion for process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with ATS applications, ideally Greenhouse
- Heavy scheduling within Google Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack
- You can draw from your experience working at various start ups
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.