Enterprise Alliances Manager
We’re looking for an Alliances & Channels Manager to recruit, onboard and manage ISV’s and work closely with our Sales organization to establish partners as an extension of our go to market. You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- Recruit, onboard and manage technology partners & ISV’s
- Be the primary point of contact in AMER for partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Work with AE’s and Sales Leadership to implement co-selling campaigns to source net new pipeline and to accelerate/influence existing pipeline.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product and customer success roadmap and prioritization
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favored company with which to partner
- 4+ years of relevant alliances and channel experience
- 6+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Proven track record in managing and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience in enabling sales organizations to co-sell with partners
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.