Group Product Marketing Manager, International
As Slack expands its presence across the world, we are hiring a Group Product Marketing Manager to lead our international go-to-market team. In this role, you will hire regional leads in Europe and Asia, build and execute new market entry plans, and craft tailored messaging and positioning that will resonate with key audiences. This marketing leader will work cross-functionally to own ongoing efforts in international markets. This is the chance for an experienced international marketer to take Slack into new countries and grow usage among companies of all sizes!
- Craft and execute Slack’s go-to-market strategy for new market expansion
- Plan and launch Slack’s entry into new countries and languages. Tier go-to-market announcements and determine messages, channels, and goals for each
- After launch, collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive product adoption among target segments
- Build and iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning that is appropriate for target audiences as new features are launched
- Evaluate market landscapes and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of work and use comprehensive data to refine priorities
- 10+ years of related international marketing experience; track record of building global teams
- International experience, preferably while living in-market
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Knack for cultural nuances and incorporating them into go-to-market plans
- An understanding of written and visual localization and a passion for the details
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.