Senior Product Marketing Manager, International
As Slack expands its presence across the world, we are hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our international go-to-market strategies. In this role, you will build and execute new market entry plans, and craft tailored messaging and positioning that will resonate with key audiences. This Product Marketing Manager will also own ongoing marketing initiatives in multiple markets after launch. You will collaborate with fellow Product Marketers to construct market-specific messaging and tactics for product and feature launches. This is the chance for an experienced international marketer to take Slack into new countries and grow usage among companies of all sizes!
- Craft and execute Slack’s go-to-market strategy for new market expansion
- Plan and launch Slack’s entry into new countries and languages. Tier go-to-market announcements and determine messages, channels, and goals for each
- After launch, collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive product adoption among target segments
- Build and iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning that is appropriate for target audiences as new features are launched
- Evaluate market landscapes and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of work and use comprehensive data to refine priorities
- 7+ years of related international marketing experience; track record of developing standout marketing assets for international audiences, preferably in the enterprise
- International experience, preferably while living in-market
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Knack for cultural nuances and incorporating them into go-to-market plans
- An understanding of written and visual localization and a passion for the details
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.