Developer Advocate – Enterprise
We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to support our largest customers in their pursuit to adopt, build, and use Slack apps. You will be working closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to get customers using Slack apps to make their working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You love working with people on defining and building products, speaking at customer events, and writing open source code samples. You find delight in building successful apps and are passionate about Bots, the Slack Platform, and automating everything.
- Advocates the benefits of the Slack Platform to everyone from C-level execs to developers at our customers
- Work with our enterprise customers to build exciting new integrations on the Slack Platform
- Collaborate with Slack product, engineering, and marketing teams to make it as easy as possible for customers to adopt and use Slack’s Platform
- Supports customer at scale with code samples, blog post, videos and more
- Trains and works with System Integrators to implement custom integrations for Slack customers to help us scale
- 4+ years overall work experience
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining relationships with customers and/or partners
- Strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of integrations
- Experience writing understandable and testable code, preferably in a production environment
- In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc)
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.