Communications Intern (Fall Internship)
Slack brings all the pieces and people together so you can actually get things done. We provide a transformative experience and we care deeply about how our customers relate to our brand, and our product. Communications Intern will help build the foundation for our growing communications team and be critical to our team’s success.
We are seeking someone with demonstrated organizational, tactical, and communication skills to assist us in managing our day-to-day operations. This includes: preparation of executive briefing materials, calendar management, media tracking and report creation, and general administrative tasks. This person will be a critical part of successful product launches and events.
- Assist with day-to-day operational tasks including drafting briefing materials and coordinating logistics for Slack spokespeople
- Work with in-house and agency teams to develop repeatable processes for activities including media tracking and coverage reporting
- Support event management process, from planning to execution phases
- Eager to learn
- Effective communicator
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Detail oriented
- Possess the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program
- Must be graduating May 2018 or later
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.