Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to establish Slack’s partner marketing program. This includes doing hands on work with a wide variety of partners, creating all partner marketing content and supporting the business development team in marketing efforts. If you’re excited about Slack’s platform, enjoy working cross functionally and creating successful and scalable go-to-market strategies for partners then we want you to come and join us!
- Message the value of Slack’s product and platform to partners of many kinds
- Run a tiered partner marketing playbook that meets the needs of partners at varying sizes and stages
- Discover and build go to market channels for partners with a wide variety of audience goals
- Drive partner marketing launches and events
- Build post-launch engagement strategies to facilitate ongoing partner relationships
- Work closely with business development, sales, customer success and product marketing to best communicate the value of partners to Slack’s customers
- Previous experience creating successful marketing programs and go to market strategies for partnerships, product or platform marketing experience a plus
- Proven ability to create effective marketing content for a wide variety of audiences with differing wants and needs
- Experience working for or with the marketing and PR organizations of large enterprise software companies.
- BA degree required; MA or MBA is also a plus
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.