Senior Sales Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we look at Hiring as a team effort. Our Managers rely on, and trust in our Recruiters’ expertise and partner with us throughout our process.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to help us grow our Sales & Customer Success teams in our Dublin and London offices. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization in its early stages and help find and hire the best for us.
- Lead Recruiter on all Sales hiring in EMEA. This includes hiring AEs, CSMs and Solutions Engineers.
- Work closely with the Head of EMEA Sales and Head of UK Sales in identifying and hiring top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning Full Life Cycle responsibilities
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems
- 5+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales
- Previous startup and growing at a large scale, experience a plus
- Must be able to do all your own sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- BA/BS degree required
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones because sometimes it’s both!
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.