Slack is looking for a Benefits Analyst to join our growing People team to assist with the administration of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, 401(k) and other benefits and perks. As a Benefits Analyst, you will oversee the US benefits program by working closely with Slack’s benefits broker, providers and internal teams on benefits program design, employee communications, open enrollment, wellness initiatives and employee benefits orientation.
- Own day-to-day benefits administration including management of medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, COBRA, 401k, leave of absence and time off programs
- Serve as the subject matter expert for employee benefits inquires and partners with benefits broker and/or benefits providers to resolve issues
- Analyze current benefits programs by understanding benefit trends, benchmarking information and program data analytics and make recommended enhancements to plan design
- Manage the planning and roll out of US open enrollment including advising on recommended plan enhancements, implementation of new benefit carriers, employee communication and data auditing
- Partner with the HRIS Analyst on Workday configuration and file feed requirements
- Administer Slack’s leave of absence program including communication, compliance vendor management and employee claim resolution
- Manage audits and compliance related filings
- Assist with international benefits projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years experience in benefits administration
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Workday benefits
- Experience working in the tech industry
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.