Content Strategist, Customer Success
Slack is looking for a Content Strategist to join our team and play a key role in scaling the Customer Success (CS) function in our fast growing Sales organization. You will have experience building customer facing assets and have an aptitude for crafting substantial guides to help our customers unlock full value in our product.
You will work closely with Customer Success Leadership and cross-functional teams to enable customer-facing teams, across all sales segments, to deliver on Slack’s vision and achieve their goals.
- Develop strong working relationships with leadership, the members of the CS teams, and key cross functional partners. Effectively communicate progress and effectiveness of assets to relevant stakeholders.
- Help craft the customer journey narrative and build impactful assets for CSMs and Success Services to use when launching customers and driving ongoing momentum with Slack.
- Act as a liaison between CS and cross functional teams (e.g. marketing, product) to make sure customer-facing deliverables have the most up-to-date information.
- Collect feedback regularly and practice continuous improvement of assets to keep up with the needs of the teams.
- 4-6 years experience in customer facing roles
- Shown success in crafting and developing customer-facing assets for global, fast-growing SaaS organizations
- Self-motivated, dedicated, ambitious team player
- Ability to engage and inspire through both content and delivery
- Great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
- Exceptional communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Proven track record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and quality
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.