Senior Corporate Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are experiencing that growth internally. At Slack, hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to play a key role in growing the business teams that support Slack. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building an extraordinary organization.
- Source and identify qualified candidates using creative techniques to build Slack’s business teams
- Manage and prioritize hiring across a variety of teams and hiring managers
- Provide a high touch recruiting experience for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Partner closely with our business teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring strategies
- Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline towards achieving our hiring goals
- Collaborate with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience on hiring related matters
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to partners on open positions and hiring initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
- 5+ years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack and can discuss the product and opportunity
- You know how to work on a small and highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have the unwavering ability to prioritize and self-manage in a rapidly changing environment that requires constant context switching
- Excellent communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail, are able to navigate ambiguous scenarios, and elevate others around you
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.