Platform Marketing Intern
Slack brings all the pieces and people together so you can actually get things done. We provide a transformative experience and we care deeply about how our customers relate to our brand, and our product. Our Platform Marketing Intern will help build support and scale our developer marketing practice.
We are seeking an intern with demonstrated content marketing, channel development and community development skills to join us for the summer in developer marketing. This includes experimenting with new channels to reach beyond our existing developer audience, managing and optimizing existing channels and working closely with our Developer Relations team to grow and support our expanding ecosystem. Technical skill and developer community experience will be an asset in this role.
- Run tests to optimize and grow our existing developer marketing channels
- Experiment with bringing new developer marketing & acquisition channels online
- Partner with Developer Relations to run developer events, challenges and activations, as well as help build a community engagement program to nurture our developer evangelists and net new ones
- Eager to run fast with a tight-knit team
- Strong communication skill and attention to detail
- Experience developing and growing marketing channels
- Ability to code a big plus
- Experience copyediting or technical writing a nice to have
- Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program, graduating December 2018 or later
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.