Platform Marketing Intern
Slack is seeking an MBA intern to join our platform marketing team for the summer of 2018. Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. And our platform is one of our differentiated elements of Slack - with over 1,000 integrations and partnerships with some of the biggest enterprise software vendors. As our Platform Marketing Intern, you will help us drive healthy adoption and discovery of apps and integration within our customer accounts. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Working within our diverse, experienced platform marketing team, you will help continue to build the foundation for our growing team. As a smart and fearless problem solver, you will help to bring new marketing and user acquisition channels online, improve enablement materials, and dive into data around the behavior of our customers. During your internship you will gain critical insight into the inner workings of a rapidly growing marketing organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth.
- Run tests to optimize and grow our existing app marketing channels
- Experiment with bringing new, well-loved app marketing & user acquisition channels online
- Partner with Sales and Success to improve the enablement materials and understanding our teams have of how apps apply to the sales and onboarding motions
- Dig into data around customer behavior with apps to better understand when and how apps can help bring value to end users.
- Eager to run fast with a tight-knit team
- Strong communication skill and attention to detail
- Experience developing and growing marketing channels
- Able to synthesize data and qualitative feedback to create marketing strategies
- Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program, graduating December 2018 or later
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.