Engineering Manager - Enterprise
Slack is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the leadership team of Enterprise engineering. This team is responsible for developing new features including administrative tools to manage large organizations at scale, building infrastructure and maintaining core components of our Enterprise offering, Grid.
Our work is integral to making Slack the default communication tool for customers of all sizes, including our most demanding of customers in regards to company scale or sensitive regulatory or compliance needs. Working directly with our partners this team will define how a modern multi-tenant SAAS application can also offer industry leading enterprise features.
- Lead and coach a team of senior engineers tasked with delivering secure, flexible and scalable features to our Enterprise customers
- Craft a meaningful vision for the team, working in concert with product managers, user research and customers.
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, Slack’s current and future customers, and our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience in an engineering management role.
- You are a coach and talent magnet. You have experience leading inclusive teams and empowering people to do the best work of their careers.
- You craft a compelling long term vision and set goals to meet it.
- You are a compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.