Senior Technical Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever, and our company is experiencing that same growth internally as well. At Slack, hiring is a team effort and it is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Engineering teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career while building an extraordinary Recruiting organization and company experiencing hyper growth.
- Partner closely with Engineering and leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Slack
- Work very well with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience for all involved, especially candidates
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Slack’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Slack in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in the ATS and additional tools
- Extensive Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack and can discuss the product and opportunity
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in different coding languages and technical stacks
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.