Slack is on the search for a Briefing Specialist to join our Executive Programs team. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to partner with internal teams to build a custom, top-notch experience for our customers, sales team, executives and subject matter experts. You’ll lead day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are planned, executed and scheduled effectively. This is a newly formed role for Slack, and we seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and understands the sales environment.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing and Tour confirmation, qualification, planning and production
- Review and qualify requests for triage by Executive Programs team
- Schedule and confirm Discussion Leaders for Briefings and Tours. Resolve scheduling conflicts if needed
- Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with Slack facilities, security, and catering teams across three locations to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
- Curate, collate and refine content for briefing presentations
- Host and facilitate customer and prospects groups onsite at Slack
- Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts
- 4+ years of experience working in an Executive Briefing Center or Events role
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, and professionalism
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience gathering, formatting, and preparing briefing documents for executives is strongly recommended, but not required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.