Manager, Enterprise Sales
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Account Executives in the west.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will build and run a diverse team of talented individuals looking for mentorship and help growing their careers. In addition, you will remove barriers to Customer adoption of Slack and collaborate with the broader Leadership Team. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills.
- Directly support a team of Enterprise Account Executives that have fun winning together
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business case
- Partner with Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Slack invests its resources
- Identify product and technology gaps with Customers and present a point of view to Slack’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- 7+ years of Sales experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 4+ years of Sales Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.