Learning Operations Intern
Do you love learning? Do you thrive on organization and documentation? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Learning Operations Intern to support our learning systems. This will include identifying learning systems needs, scoping projects and producing documentation, and implementing technical solutions. Your main projects will focus on helping improve our team’s applications, integrations and bots. We are building out our learning infrastructure for scale! While at Slack, you will learn to design the best solutions for the exciting problems a growing start-up faces.
For this role, we’re looking for a motivated, technical thinker with outstanding communication skills and an ardent love of learning new things. This position reports to the Learning Manager.
- Develop and implement solutions for our learning systems
- Contribute to the development and testing of internal tools & infrastructure
- Identify areas where systems can be improved
- Design flows, documentation and diagrams to explain and describe the tools that are being rolled out
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from your mentor and cross-functional team members
- Explore data using your SQL skills
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge
- You easily build relationships across organizations and are an excellent communicator
- You’re highly organized and adept in creating strategies for maintaining complex systems
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help
- Experience with data modeling and SQL is a plus
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.