Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Slack is seeking a skilled demand generation marketing manager to play a foundational role in getting more people and companies across the world using and loving Slack. Your mission is to grow the companies adopting Slack by developing and executing integrated marketing programs and campaigns. Day to day activities include developing new audience-centric initiatives and collaborating with our performance, content, partner, and other marketing teams to build multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an expert in growth marketing best practices with experience building and leading strong teams.
- Manage integrated top-of-funnel and nurture programs to drive new team creation
- Leveraging market research and audience insights, think creatively about segmenting, targeting and reaching potential customers with the appropriate channels, messages, and creative
- Partner closely with our brand, website, content and performance marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging
- Collaborate with partners to produce content and educational material that builds awareness of Slack
- Surface opportunities and suggest new channels, track performance to spot optimisation opportunities
- Oversee project management of campaign and program execution including timelines, results, and optimizations
- Establish metrics for success partnering with analytics and finance, interpret results, drive improvements and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns within a fast paced high-tech company
- Previous background building and leading a team
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Experience with website marketing with respect to either SEO and/or conversion optimization efforts
- Demonstrated ability to drive fast user growth for an online subscription product/service
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation
- Four-year degree required
- 6+ years of marketing experience
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.