Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics
Slack is looking for experienced analysts to join our Analytics team and help drive the understanding, growth, and success of our sales organization. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and business acumen. They will be scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact through building tools and leveraging data to drive insights.
- Use data to inform and influence key sales business decisions
- Work closely sales teams identify key customer metrics around growth and product usage
- Partner with Marketing understand the drivers of our business and accelerate the growth of Slack (qualifying leads, etc.)
- Develop frameworks for identifying patterns/trends in user behavior and signal scoring to uplevel our customer facing teams
- Build self-service tools and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Data Engineering, and Business Systems teams to author and own the core data model that drives operational and exploratory analyses in Sales
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses and coordinate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years experience with creating datasets in SQL/Hive and working with a scripting language such as Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (regression, probabilities, etc.)
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.