Senior Technical Sourcer
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are experiencing that growth internally. At Slack, hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Sourcer to help support our growing technical organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to be part of a great hiring culture and work with a fast-growing team.
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build Slack’s technical team.
- Build a high quality pipeline of potential candidates for a variety of technology roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to team as resident sourcing expert
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other HR systems
- 4+ years experience in technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Track record of achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Significant experience working with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology and engineering space
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones because sometimes it’s both!
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.