Mobile Marketing Manager
Slack is seeking a skilled mobile marketing manager to drive team creation through mobile advertising. This individual will own the strategy, execution, and analysis of mobile acquisition marketing, including media strategy, media planning, campaign management, ad operations, creative management, and testing via search, display, video channels on mobile. You have persuasive communication skills, problem-solving and critical decision-making abilities, and will be excited about the opportunity to make a big impact on a small, entrepreneurial, high-performing team.
- Media strategy and media planning: create mobile advertising strategy, vet and decide on channels and vendors, budget allocation, forecast and scenario planning
- Campaign management: set up, manage, optimize, report mobile ads campaigns across search, display, video, social channels, including but not limited to: UAC, Facebook, Apple search, Direct sites, video platforms, audience buying platforms, ad networks
- Ad operations: ad trafficking, tag set-up, fraud management across campaigns
- Mobile measurement and tracking: manage the Mobile Measurement tool and ensure data accuracy and flowthrough between ads platforms, attribution tool, analytics tool, and internal database
- Cross-device user journey: map out the mobile user journey and touch points, and connect the dots between mobile, desktop, and other devices to inform overall acquisition strategy
- Creative management: work with the Creative team to craft mobile creatives including display banners, video ads, and landing pages
- Testing: Design creative testing and campaign testing plan, set up and run the tests, conduct analysis and reporting with the Analytics team
- Be the resident Mobile Marketing expert to analyze metrics on cross-channel and cross-device impact. Connect the dots and make sense of data
- 4-5 years of experience working in performance marketing and advertising
- 3+ years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns in mobile user acquisition, especially Google, Facebook, Linkedin, video platforms, and direct sites
- Experience with both mobile web and native app download campaigns. Experience with cross-device campaigns across mobile and desktop
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava). Mastery of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and other analytics tools. SQL experience a plus
- Experience with B2B / SaaS focused demand generation and attribution/conversion path preferred
- An independent self-starter with initiative and ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in an ever-changing startup environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights
- BA/BS degree required
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.