BD and Alliances Manager
We’re looking for a BD and Alliances Manager to scope, recruit, onboard and manage new GTM relationship for Slack and work closely with our Sales and marketing organizations to establish partners as an extension of our go to market. You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- Evaluate, recruit, onboard and manage new GTM alliances partnerships
- Research, qualify and present internally new partnership models for Slack
- Project manage a cross functional team of product, marketing, sales, legal and operations during the evaluation, recruitment, onboarding and ongoing enablement phases
- Drive net new Slack team creation and incremental ARR for Slack via partnerships
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favored company with which to partner
- 10+ years BD experience in SaaS
- B2B and B2C experience is a bonus
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Proven track record in constructing new partnership models at a high growth technology company
- Experience working with C-level executives while in parallel driving the tactical day to day activities required to establish new partner models.
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy and drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Degree educated (MBA preferred)
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.