- Talk live with your teammates in Slack
Sometimes it’s easier to talk things through, whether you’re brainstorming ideas or just catching up after a long weekend
- Manage call settings for your workspace or organization
By default, all members can make calls in Slack using the phone icon. Depending on your plan, there are a few ways to
- Make calls in Slack
With Slack calls, you can make a voice or video call to connect with anyone in your workspace. Keep reading to learn how
- Voice, video, and screen sharing apps
When you need to connect by voice or video call, or share your screen with your teammates, you have a few options in Slack
- Share ideas with video clips
To record audio, click the microphone icon and begin talking.
- Find and start conversations
Sometimes it’s easier to talk things through, whether you’re brainstorming or just catching up.
- Email template for introducing Slack
Slack is a messaging app where we can talk, share files, and work together.
- Share an update with an audio or video clip
To record audio only, click the microphone icon and begin talking. When you’re finished, click Stop.
- Adjust your huddles and calls preferences
Select a default microphone Enable automatic gain control to ensure your voice stays at a constant level for others you're talking
- Use huddles in Slack
Share your screen on desktop Add people to the huddle To view live captions, click the name of the person who’s talking
- Slack Connect guide: work with external partners
Slack Connect for DMs When you don't need to work in a channel with someone outside your company, you can talk one-on-one
- Delete profile information from Slack
When we talk about member profile information, here’s what’s included: Display name Full name Profile picture Phone
- Sign in to Slack
Check your spam folder and talk to your IT team.
- Slack glossary
V Video calls Talk or video conference in Slack. Video clip A video file, recorded and sent in Slack.
- Slack updates and changes
Search for people in Slack Ever needed to find the right person to talk to, but weren’t sure where to start?