Head of Enterprise Marketing, Japan
Slack is hiring a Enterprise Marketing leader to run our customer-facing marketing efforts in
Japan. In this role, you will lead our enterprise marketing programs and partner with our country
leadership team to create demand for Slack among potential customers.
As the Enterprise Marketing lead for Japan, your team will be focused on influencing the
customer journey, including: conducting audience research for IT and business decision
makers, crafting messaging and positioning for this audience, and driving customer-oriented
programs. You will partner with other centralized marketing teams, including product marketing,
to tailor initiatives in-market.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to roll out Slack in Japan and grow usage among
enterprise companies, we are excited to hear from you!
What you will be doing
This individual will be responsible for managing Slack’s enterprise marketing strategy in Japan.
Key areas of focus include:
● Conduct audience research to define target personas
● Craft messaging and positioning for customer-facing efforts
● Drive narratives, competitive intelligence, and market research, in partnership with
in-market sales leadership
● Manage events strategy and marketing
● Lead demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns
● Partner closely with centralized marketing teams to scale efforts in Japan
● Measure the impact of work and use data to refine priorities
What you should have
● 15+ yrs of related marketing experience at technology companies
● Track record of leading regional teams remotely
● A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
● An understanding of written and visual localization and an appreciation for the details
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.