Field Marketing Associate, EMEA
Slack is looking for a Field Marketing Associate to join the EMEA Field & Event Marketing team. This role is a new position and will be a key player in supporting this fast-growing team.
In this role, you will work closely with a growing team of regional Field Marketing Managers who run the marketing promotions, campaigns and event planning for all European Field Activities. You will coordinate a range of events including hosted and 3rd party trade shows across EMEA with a particular emphasis on activities in UK, Germany and France. Additionally, you will partner with cross-functional teams to establish and own processes and templates for team planning documents, promotional email campaigns, salesforce campaigns, and salesforce dashboards in an effort to increase the creation and measurement of sales pipeline.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Coordinate 3rd party tradeshow logistics including booth design, vendor orders and management and ancillary onsite events.
- Partner with internal team members and external vendors to coordinate event logistics for Slack hosted-events.
- Centrally control a repository of Field Marketing templates, processes and tracking documents.
- Partner with the marketing and sales operations team to improve and iterate on an evolving lead upload and follow-up process to ensure pipeline results.
- Be responsible for the teams quarterly budget tracking, updates to our internal events calendar and posting of public events to the Slack website.
- Operational excellence in coordinating event programmes across the region, often supporting multiple events consecutively.
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing discipline
- Experience in coordinating logistics for hosted and virtual events
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience effectively coordinating 3rd party sponsorships including the coordination of many tasks- budget management, internal communications and handling tight deadlines
- Track record of project and time management
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.