Enterprise Integrations Manager
Slack is looking for a highly motivated teammate ready to play a key role of Integration Manager/Lead for Business Technology for a leading software company.
The position will provide thought leadership in architecting and designing application to application integrations, define and implement an enterprise-wide integrations vision and strategy for all internal business applications, including our very own Slack on Slack integrations. This role will closely work with and cultivate relationships with key partners to apprise of technologies and trends; proactively finds opportunities for using technology for realizing business value. You will effectively collaborate with other members of Business Technology and Engineering to align work efforts and develop/execute tactical plans.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Responsible for providing architecture leadership for application integrations and health, monitoring
- Analyze the Slack business systems integration environment to detect critical architecture/design deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for enterprise integration architecture and business technology
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies and scalable integration tools/platforms
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of tools and technologies to improve existing integration platform
- Integration domain expert and advisor who builds and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference architecture
- Lead the integration team to ensure standard methodologies are communicated and practiced
- Plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Work multi-functionally within Slack to present leadership with compelling Integration offerings
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
What you should have
- 8+ years of demonstrable experience with leading and crafting complex Integration projects with SaaS applications
- Team Management – experience of successfully leading a team, including all aspects of personnel management, goal setting, and development
- Strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices, including design-time and run-time governance
- Experience in integrating with Salesforce, Workday and other cloud based applications
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in implementing Integration technologies such as Workato, Mulesoft, SnapLogic, Talend, Apache Camel, etc
- Implementation experience Micro services, Service Orchestration etc
- Experience with service design, profiling & governance
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc.
- Established enterprise integration infrastructure, messaging and SLA monitoring tools
- Tried ability to build consensus in a matrix and collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead through difficult situations (technical and interpersonal)
- Experience of working in a global organization and able to influence at multiple organizational levels
- Responsible for planning and developing project scope and project management guidelines, and ensuring successful team completion of each deliverable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Programming experience with Integration and workflow tools (Workato, Airflow etc) and programming languages such as Python, Java etc
- Nice to have experience with business applications such as Salesforce, Workday Financials and Workday HCM
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.