Mobility Analyst Intern
Slack is looking for a Global Mobility & Benefits intern for the summer of 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands on, detail oriented, and has an interest in learning about corporate immigration, relocation, and global benefits. The ideal candidate should enjoy relationship building with cross functional partners, to-do lists, keeping track of details, and working independently on projects. You will report to the Global Benefits & Mobility Manager.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner with Global Mobility team to review global compliance processes and regulations
- Assist in driving the Mobility and Benefits programs’ success through coordination with cross-functional partners, including HR, Recruiting, and employee groups
- Partner to design, iterate, and scale operational processes for global employees
- Special projects related to business travel
- Assist with immigration program and onboarding process
- Assist with day to day benefits queries
- Partner to understand benefits compliance
- Special project related to global benefits regulations and compliance
What you should have
- Self-direction and are a detail-oriented problem solver with proven experience developing and improving processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A focus on organization, efficiency and can effectively prioritize
- A desire to continuously learn and iterate
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in order to meet deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Graduating December 2020 or later
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.