Diversity, Engagement and Belonging Intern
Slack is looking for a coordinator for its diversity engagement and belonging programs for the summer of 2020. This person must lead with empathy and possess a continuous desire to learn and listen. Someone who is organized and detail oriented would be a great addition to the burgeoning team. Come and join us to do the best work of your life and have an impact on Slack’s culture.
- Partner to project manage programs under the D&I umbrella
- Assist with building project plans and timelines, ensuring proper resourcing and driving clarity in reporting to partners
- Assist in driving the programs’ success through coordination with cross-functional partners, including HR, Recruiting, and employee groups
- Partner to design, iterate, and scale operational processes for global employee diversity programs
- Manage internal guru pages and documentation for groups and initiatives
- Plan and attend DEB Council leadership meetings, and listening sessions between ERGs and executives
- Partner with our L&D team to drive D&I trainings
- Self-direction and are a detail-oriented problem solver with demonstrated experience developing and improving processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including internal communications, external communications, and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A focus on organization, efficiency and you have strong ability to prioritize effectively
- A desire to continuously learn and iterate
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in order to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- You will be graduating Dec 2020 or later
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.