Large Enterprise Sales Leader UK
The Large Enterprise team enables the UK’s largest organisations to make their work simpler, more pleasant and more productive. The UK is the largest market for Slack in EMEA with customers that include HSBC, BBC, the Home Office, Ocado and Vodafone. We have a strong commitment to making our customers wildly successful enabling them to realise organisational alignment and agility. We are proud of our fun, diverse and collaborative team and the growth that it is enabling across the UK.
We are looking for a talented Large Enterprise Sales Leader to lead an expanding team of impressive Account Executives based out of our London office.
You will grow, lead and mentor the team and develop the go to market strategy to maximise Slack and customer success. You will enjoy leading teams as they deliver both new logos and growth in the world’s largest and most complex organisations.
As a senior leader, you will be a valuable cross functional contributor to the UK and EMEA go to market strategy.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do. If you’re an established sales leader with a proven track record in helping teams and customers achieve lofty goals, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Directly lead a growing team of Large Enterprise Account Executives that have fun winning together.
- Report on sales activities, drive best practices and coach the team on strategies to reach their goals through well-defined sales strategy.
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring. Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Meet revenue quotas and achieve key performance metrics and goals related to pipeline creation and meaningful customer engagement. Participate in customer meetings and help define a strong business case for Slack.
- Partner with Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritise where Slack invests its resources
- Ideally 7+ years of Sales experience (3 of those years in Enterprise sales) preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Ideally 2+ years of large account sales first line leadership experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization where you had continued success
- Strong understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment and ability to demonstrate resilience & enthusiasm even in times of the unknown.
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer success and deepening customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor and meet with customers as needed.
- Comfortable in sales operations and generating sales reports (e.g. from Salesforce) in order to effectively monitor and manage the health of your business.
- Collaborative mindset, humble, hardworking and creative in approach.
- Bachelor's degree required preferred
- Ability & willingness to travel and be based in the office on a regular basis
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.