Sr. Executive Recruiting Manager, International
Slack's Leadership Recruiting team is looking for a Senior Executive Recruiting Manager to help lead International Leadership hiring at Slack. Our greatest challenges have yet to be solved, so we’re seeking to recruit those that have operated at a scale many times beyond where we are today. These roles require a high touch level of service to not only our internal executive team but also for every candidate that the team engages and comes into contact with.
You will be responsible for developing and investing in your team and their development, driving alignment to business priorities, ensuring your team operates as talent advisors as we provide a world-class experience for our candidates, clients and colleagues. You’ll play an essential role in creating a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Slack through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic and thought partnership to executive leadership including a deep understanding of Slack’s business and ecosystem and how external talent can inform Slack’s growth.
- Define, craft and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Coach, empower, and invest in the development of a high-performing geographically dispersed team who espouse our culture, values, and attributes
- Build and nurture relationships with senior leaders as a trusted talent advisor and provide consultative partnership to Executives throughout the organization on all aspects of recruitment to consistently up-level teams and leadership capability with every hire
- Lead company recruiting initiatives of growing scope and complexity, set strategies, developing and expanding on diversity initiatives while leveraging resources to support Slack’s growing business
- Learning mindset and commitment to growth as a recruiting leader by staying on top of trends in the future of work, and recruiting.
- Champion Slack products within recruiting as customer zero for our HR customer profile.
- Partner with Recruitment marketing, communications, Slack’s ERG and D&I partners to define new and emerging talent attraction tactics
What you should have
- 10+ years of Executive Search experience within a recruitment firm or in-house.
- Experience leading Executive Recruiting talent across multiple countries and regions.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience with a proven track record of leading successful diverse and geographically dispersed talent acquisition teams
- Track record of building and coaching high performing recruiting teams
- Track record of achieving headcount and hiring goals
- Experience in executive search within the tech industry or vibrant environment
- Experience partnering with founders and C-suite Executive teams
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with change management and data analytics
- Experience with companies who’ve experienced scale
- Enjoys solving sophisticated problems, crafting creative strategies, and delivering significant impact
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.