Sales Recruiter, EMEA
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our sales organisation. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales organisation and recruit and hire top talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organisation.
What you will be doing
- Focus on sales hiring for our EMEA Sales Recruiting organisation; sales roles will depend on business needs.
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organisation to identify and hire top talent. (inbound, referrals & sourced)
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment branding
- Work closely with People Partners, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise Recruitment & managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and accurate workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our (applicant tracking system) ATS and other People systems.
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.