Sr. Value Consultant, Large Enterprise
Slack is looking for a creative and passionate individual who can help define strategy, conduct business value analysis, and deliver presentations identifying and articulating the value of Slack to our top strategic customers.
You will work closely with our Sales, Success, Solutions Engineering, and Product Marketing teams on our most strategic customer accounts. You will form our business value proposition, including strategic account planning, business case justification, and C-Level presentations. You will develop and present compelling value propositions, proposals, and business cases, and work with the customer success team to track value realization in support of Slack’s largest, most strategic customers.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with prospective customers, Sales, and Solution Engineering to identify, prioritize, and quantify key business drivers and understand how our solutions will help customers meet their strategic objectives.
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer business processes, market trends, and business value analysis.
- Leading customers through their digital transformation journey and providing recommendations on key strategies
- Enable our sales team to facilitate value oriented discovery and deliver high-level business value/impact analysis.
- Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by potential solution and then use these metrics to develop models to quantify the strategic value of Slack.
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs.
- Create qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of targeted opportunities.
- Assist with developing value messaging associated with targeted opportunities
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes
- Craft reusable assets to help scale the team's reach across the greater Slack organization
- Provide tactical support for targeted opportunities
- Manage library of assets include items such as spreadsheets, presentation templates, case examples, and customer stories
What you should have
- Ideally a University degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, finance, economics, math, engineering, marketing, or related areas).
- Demonstrated relevant experience, ideally in Finance, Strategy Consulting, or other analytical roles in a professional services environment.
- Experience leading through digital transformation initiatives
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and business case artifacts (internally or externally facing)
- Executive presence aptitude or experience
- Experience facilitating workshops, and driving to tangible outcomes through design-led workshops
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a very dynamic software company
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Experience in a sales environment would be a plus
- An interest in the technology/software/SaaS space
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.