Senior Program Manager, Data Intelligence
About the role
Slack’s Recruiting Operations team is looking for a Sr Data Intelligence Program Manager that has the capability to influence, as well as tell a compelling story, using data. At Slack, Recruiting Operations is the foundation of the Recruiting team, responsible for all things related to data, tools, process, project/program management, and enablement. Our mission is to make hiring simpler, more pleasant, and more productive and Recruiting Operations is critical to the team’s success.
This role will build Recruiting’s analytics strategy and have direct impact on how our Recruiting Leaders drive impact and partnerships with Org Leaders, as well as impact on Recruiting’s efficiencies. We are looking for someone who takes a consultative approach with project requirements, can demonstrate a deep understanding of recruiting data and the impact it has on the business, understands the importance of data integrity, and is skilled at data visualization. You’ll act with a sense of urgency when managing competing (and sometimes quickly changing) priorities. The right person in this role has the opportunity to make a huge impact at Slack and add value to future decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for Recruiting’s Data & Insights Roadmap
- Build insights into Recruiting’s performance (as a team and per role), Recruiter Efficiency, Capacity v Demand, Metrics, Quarterly Business Reviews
- Build intuitive dashboards and own the design of all dashboard by partnering with the Recruiting Operations Analyst and the BizTech Business Intelligence Analyst
- Use advanced and predictive analytics to create reports and intuitive dashboards
- Partner with stakeholders both internal and external to Recruiting to deliver high-impact projects on roadmap
- Partner within cross-functional teams to promote data governance
- Research and present external and internal benchmarks in a meaningful and influential way
- Partner with Recruiting Leadership to solve for data gaps and deliver scalable solutions
- Author executive summaries in presentations with exceptional story telling
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to assist with time sensitive decision making
- Educate and coach Recruiting team on how to interpret and use data to make decisions or verify hypotheses
- Use analytical and strategic thinking to solve problems, provide recommendations to solutions, and be able to influence senior leaders
- Based on initiatives, scope requirements, design, development, automation, and maintenance of metrics, reports, analysis, and dashboards to drive business decisions
What you should have:
- Understanding of recruiter workflow and candidate life-cycle
- Expert in analytical skills (critical thinking and problem solving)
- Expert in designing data visualizations
- Experience with predictive modeling and forecasting
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information
- Ability to interface with executives
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and confidential situations
- Experience communicating data insights to diverse audiences with varying level of understanding (technical and non-technical, senior leadership)
- 8+ years of experience in Recruiting/HR; with 6+ years of experience being responsible for data analysis and providing business insights and support to senior leadership
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse/Workday preferred) and other Recruiting tools (Gem, LinkedIn Insights)
- Advanced skills with gSheet (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts etc.), SQL, Tableau, and Excel
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.