Slack is looking for a Sourcer to find unique talented individuals for our growing Sales Organization. We want to find hungry, motivated Sourcers that are excited about the hunt for great talent. We’re looking for a new teammate who’s a tireless researcher, compelling communicator and strategic thinker. Sourcers at Slack own the entire front end of the Recruiting process and work on roles of various functions, levels and complexity. They understand their roles don’t start and end with emails and calls. Sourcers here are talent advisors with seats at the table, helping to coach hiring teams and candidates alike.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for various Sales roles at Slack
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via phone and Zoom
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team
- Act as Slack’s “eyes and ears” in the talent market and be the resident expert for your particular recruiting domain
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Slack
- Run talent drives regularly and participate in organizing and attending events for Slack as a brand ambassador
What you should have
- 5+ years experience in Recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- A track record of success with achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Experience working with Sales-related Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Solid understanding of the talent market landscape
- Experience crafting compelling email outreach and pitching roles to potential candidates via phone or Zoom
- A passion for technology and the way it works
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.