Senior Alliances Manager
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to localize, implement and scale the Slack SI partner program in France. In this role, you will recruit, onboard and enable SI partners to deliver services to Slack customers to ensure they are getting the most value from their investment in Slack.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success teams to drive joint account planning with a particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and partner sourced and influenced revenue.
You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- Work with sales, customer success and Slack services to define the local market needs and develop an SI partner strategy for the France Region.
- Work with Sales and CS to identify solutions areas that need to be served by SI’s and subsequently work with SI partners to bring those solutions to market.
- Recruit, onboard and run regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drive all aspects of the Slack practice including business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product and customer success roadmap and prioritisation
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favoured company with which to partner
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Shown success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- An energetic individual who flourishes with success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Consistent track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and credible presentation skills
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.