Engineering Manager - Enterprise
Slack is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the leadership team of Enterprise engineering. This team is responsible for developing new features including administrative tools to manage large organizations at scale, building infrastructure and maintaining core components of our Enterprise offering, Grid.
Our work is integral to making Slack the default communication tool for customers of all sizes, including our most demanding of customers in regards to company scale or sensitive regulatory or compliance needs. Working directly with our partners this team will define how a modern multi-tenant SAAS application can also offer industry leading enterprise features.
What you will be doing
- Lead and coach a team of senior engineers tasked with delivering secure, flexible and scalable features to our Enterprise customers
- Craft a meaningful vision for the team, working in concert with product managers, user research and customers.
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, Slack’s current and future customers, and our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
What you should have
- You have 4+ years of experience in an engineering management role.
- You are a coach and talent magnet. You have experience leading inclusive teams and empowering people to do the best work of their careers.
- You craft a compelling long term vision and set goals to meet it.
- You are a compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.