Marketing Business Operations Manager
Our team partners with our global Marketing team. As a member of the Marketing BizOps team, which sits more broadly in our Finance organization, you will deliver insights that drive decision-making, execution and investments for key marketing initiatives. This is a strategic finance role that has the following mandate:
- Drive investment allocation planning process through a deeper understanding of our marketing portfolio and ensuring the right tools and data to create leverage for our marketing organization.
- Partner with our Self-Serve and Enterprise Marketing teams to drive coordination and build consensus among cross-functional partners and teams.
- Explore and evaluate new investment opportunities.
In this more operations-focused role, success requires analytical savvy, problem-solving sophistication and a dedication to making the highest impact. We are looking for humble, hardworking and collaborative individuals that can think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to present directly to our senior leaders. Your impact will be felt immediately!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
What you should have
- At least 5 years of related work experience at a high-performing tech company or management consulting
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
- Practical experience writing SQL queries and pulling data from relational databases
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.