Customer Success Programs, Scale
As a key part of the Customer Success team, you will have a phenomenal opportunity to impact our customers and Slack by building programs to scale our expertise. You will help build a programs based journey of key value moments to support our paid customers successfully adopt and get the most value from Slack.
Our Customer Success team partners strategically with enterprise customers to help them realize and drive the value of using Slack, supported by scalable Customer Success programs to change how people work!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will contribute to a roadmap of one to many programs that proactively guide customers through the Slack customer journey.
- You will build targeted nurture campaigns to effectively drive adoption, maturity, and expansion across different customer segments and personas.
- Develop new channels and strategies to reach customers at scale.
- Analyze segments to gain a deep understanding of our customer base and report on trends, including identifying risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, and Data teams.
- Operationalize team-wide initiatives to make us all more efficient
- Build innovative processes and tools to support effective delivery and trackable programs.
- Experiment with new ideas and tracking results through A/B testing.
What you should have
- You have 7+ years of enterprise SaaS experience developing adoption, retention or growth marketing programs and campaigns.
- You know how to use complex data and analytics to drive customer strategies and measure success, segmentation, and experimentation. SQL preferred.
- Experience developing strategic outreach programs to support the customer lifecycle, aligned to Slack brand and to the broader customer success and marketing team efforts.
- Hands-on experience leading initiative from start to finish with an emphasis on the impact of each project increasing scope, efficiency, and quality.
- You enjoy partnering cross-functionally to execute at a high level.
- Experience in or working with marketing operations.
- Proven track record scalable adoption strategies driving results.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- You have a growth mindset and actively contribute to the culture, process, and procedure of the team.
- You are a creative problem solver.
- You have strong communication skills to create and convey success strategies and customer insights for internal and external partners.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.