Sr. Manager, Delivery Management
Are you an owner who can create that next generation of delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a leader who would get excited about the opportunity to be part of an expanding global organization? Are you a leader who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a delivery excellence senior manager to further build out the global project delivery organization to support our enterprise customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is creative, collaborative and experienced. This leader will accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers by ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how we work afforded by the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of situations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers launch and mature on the Slack platform
- Work with Enterprise customers to align scope and objectives
- Build senior client relationships and provide strategic guidance
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
What you should have:
- You have 10-12+ years of program/project delivery preferably within a SaaS and/services organization.
- You have 5+ years of program management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- Strong leadership, energy, problem solving and decision making abilities
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what a delivery organization looks like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions at the C level.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.