Solution Architect - (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) [Denver or San Francisco]
The Go-to-Market Technology Team enables business partners in Sales, Marketing & Legal. The Marketing Solution Architect serves as the main point of contact and domain expert, and provides systems support, to the members of our Marketing and Growth teams.
Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competencies, you will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements, in addition to leading projects and initiatives that will enable and facilitate the continued growth of Slack.
This person should have an authority level understanding of Marketing Automation Systems that include Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
This is not a remote role. Must be based in our Slack Denver, CO office OR in San Francisco, CA
- Acting as marketing process/functional guide, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Manage Marketing technology projects end-to-end. Lead all (or portions of) the functional components of Marketing technology projects: developing requirements, crafting prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and handle ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional knowledge of marketing, demand generation, and lead management required.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on Marketing Automation Systems (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Knowledge of MRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- 8+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or a related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.