Sr. Manager, Order Processing
Reporting to Sr Director of Revenue Operations, you will play a key role in Slack’s order management process. Your primary responsibility is to own the order management lifecycle: from executed agreements, product provisioning to timely order processing and invoicing. The role will interact externally with customers and internally with Sales team, Business Ops, Legal and the Systems teams.
The ideal candidate is process driven and detail-oriented, yet cares about continuous improvement and is always striving to make things better. As one of the early members of our Denver office, you will have the opportunity to build out a successful team take makes a lasting impact on the success and growth of the company. Sound interesting? Come work at Slack, we’re nice!
What you will be doing
- Build a first class order management team that is agile and adapt to change
- Understand billing system limitations and work closely with the IT team to drive Order-to-Cash automation and process improvements
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with teammates and cross-functional partners to ensure scalable order to cash process
- Work closely with the revenue recognition team to help flag non-standard orders that may have adverse revenue recognition impact.
- Own Order Management process documentation, including creating and maintaining order processing playbooks
- Resolve billing issues and customers’ queries timely
- Effectively lead, coach, and develop team members, while maintaining Slack’s strong culture and values
What you should have
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with the above
- Excellent verbal, and written skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional and courteous correspondence with all levels of customer and company personnel
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Workday Financials preferred
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.