Global Brand Producer
Slack is seeking a skilled Producer to join our creative team. You will support the management of our annual brand campaign by driving projects through the creative process. This Senior Producer will collaborate with cross-functional partners such as designers, writers and marketing managers. In this role you will be charged with running the end-to-end development and production processes for all integrated brand campaign assets within the Slack marketing organization. You will oversee capacity planning, creative production budgeting and prioritization as the creative team works toward success for each campaign.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Manage deliverables for all campaign creative work to assure our internal creative team and our external agencies deliver on all expected design objectives.
- Develop project timelines and ensure adherence to the timeline for overall project completion.
- Proactively communicate project status in a clear and timely manner to Creative and Brand team members and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Anticipate project risks and/or dependencies and help to deliver correct creative assets on time
- Work closely with the Creative Team and Brand Marketing to manage approvals and any contract/statement-of-work process for all contractors, freelancers or agencies.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status updates, internal/client reviews, etc,) while communicating next steps and ensuring all stakeholders have up-to-date daily reports and project milestones.
- Work closely with our media agency to maintain proper and current specs, QA assets to make sure they are designed per the specs, and ship out final assets to all proper stakeholders.
- Continually work to optimize process and workflow.
What you should have
- 6-8+ years of integrated campaign production experience with complex, multi-channel campaigns at an agency or in-house creative team.
- Experience with production across animated and live action video, digital advertising, social, OOH (static and animated), and audio spots
- Highly organized with experience leading medium to large scale projects with multiple stakeholders and creative outputs.
- A strong sense of resilience in problem solving and presenting workable solutions in situations with multiple and conflicting points of view.
- Strong communicator with excellent speaking, writing, and interpersonal presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of branding, writing, design, and the creative process.
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies, production partners, and freelancers.
- A strong passion for supporting craft excellence while balancing stakeholder needs and deadlines.
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, sometimes undefined environment.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once and decipher / drive schedules and critical next steps.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.